Be Aware of the World Around You

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Avatar frustration

Setting up the blog was a very easy process, but my Avatar, The 21st Century Teacher, took quite a long time and a great deal of patience. The voki sign in user name and password I used would not be recognized. I attempted many times to no avail. Then finally I opened the system the following day and wham it logged me in first try. Did anyone else have that problem? I would like to edit my Avatar, but I am feeling cautious since I don't want to be denied access again. any advice would be of help.

1 comment:

  1. Once you have your voki account making avatars is quite easy. Just remember to save each avatar you make. You can copy the java script code and under Add Gadget just choose HTML/Java Script and just copy paste your avatar script and you're done :-)

    ReplyDelete